A special “thanks” to the following Scouts and volunteers that have completed projects on Webster’s trails in 2016, and the businesses that have supported them.
- Lowe’s Home Improvements: Discounts on building supplies
- McAllister Sign: Reduced pricing for trail maps, signs, and plaques
- Derrick Sahrle: Repaired and upgraded the Vosburg boardwalk (May 2016)
- Shawn Gardener and members of Troop 262: Vosburg Bridge repair and kiosk improvements (May 2016)
- Member of Boy Scout Troop 163 and Friends of Webster Trails Volunteers: Planted 50 white pine trees saplings in Finn Park near Route 104 (May 2016).
- Michael Crittenton and members of Boy Scout Troop 262: Removed a degraded three-foot wide bridge and installed of a new four-foot wide bridge at Whiting Road Nature Preserve (May 2016).
- Hayden Woodworth and members of Troop 262: Installed a kiosk on the Sand Bar property (May 2016).
- Nate Cleary and members of Boy Scout Troop 163: Installed a Kiosk at Finn Park (June 2016)
- Michael Collins and members of Troop 163: Built a 60-foot boardwalk for the yellow trail at Four Mile Creek Preserve (July 2016)
Michael Dedee and members of Troop 260: Built a boardwalk near the south boundary of Finn Park (July 2016)