- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- Mix the sugar and the cocoa together in a bowl.
- Stir in the milk. Have a grownup put the mixture in a pot, add the butter, and put it on the stove to cook. It needs to come to a full boil and cook that way for two minutes. The grownup should keep stirring the mixture the whole time it cooks so that it won’t burn.
- The grownup needs to take the mixture off of the stove and mix the rest of the ingredients with the cooked part of the recipe.
- Then the mixture needs to be dipped, by spoonfuls, on to the waxed paper and allowed to cool.